~
I love, I love, I hate, I hate,
I like, I wish, for goodness sake...
I hope, I hope, I pray, I pray,
I will, I won't, and for today...
I love... that moment when I sink into my chair with a cup of tea after Theron is in bed and his bedroom door is firmly closed.
I love... even more the moment when I sink into our Tempurpaedic bed at night. I thank goodness for that bed every day.
I hate... that the cup of tea moment always seems to come too late, yet the only way to make it earlier would be to lose time with Theron.
I hate... that I never seem to spend enough time in the beloved bed.
I like... that Aaron and I have so many great TV shows waiting to be watched from start to finish: Lost, Fringe, The Big Bang Theory, and the rest of DS9.
I wish... that just because I comment on a celebrity's boob job, people who don't really know me would not extrapolate all sorts of assumptions about my personal politics.
For goodness sake... was a phrase that frequently left my mouth today. It was hard to stay calm, but I managed it. Albeit helped with a couple of well-timed facebook vents.
I hope... that I can continue to learn how to say "How did my actions make you feel that way? I need to work on that," and not "You're wrong. I'm right. Here's why."
I hope... that Theron is still in an octopus cuddle mood tomorrow.
I pray... for serenity, courage, and wisdom.
I pray... the Lord's prayer, and am awed how one prayer encompasses so perfectly all that I ever need to ask.
I will... buy some green paint over the weekend.
I won't... spend over our grocery budget tomorrow.
And for today... I'm switching off my brain. Goodnight!
~

YAY!! I love it! It's good therapy, isn't it? <3
ReplyDelete